These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
This site is owned and operated by: The Boulevard Village Banbridge
Postal Address: Management Suite, The Boulevard, Outlet Park, Banbridge, Co. Down, Northern Ireland, BT32 4LF
If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 28 4062 5151.
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to The Boulevard. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of The Boulevard. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
The Boulevard has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. The weights, dimensions and capacities, if given, are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual product. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Boulevard disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The Boulevard shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
The Boulevard makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. The Boulevard shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All items shown on this website are subject to availability.
We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. The Boulevard cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules”) and apply to competitions included on the www.the-outlet.co.uk website (“Competition”), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is organised by The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd at Outlet Park, Banbridge BT32 4GJ (“The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd “).
3. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice included on the www.the-outlet.co.uk web page posting for such Competition (the “Competition Notice”) and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
4. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Competition Rules, The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd, Banbridge BT32 4GJ.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom.
7. Employees of The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd, its tenants, suppliers or any company involved in the Competition or any advertising agency or web company connected with The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. The Boulevard/Realm Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
8. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s licence will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
9. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
10. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd assumes that by using its site and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the Competition and use of these Rules.
11. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
12. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
13. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
14. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
15. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the www.the-outlet.co.uk website.
16. Where an offer is made for participation in a Competition involving a premium rate telephone call, the Competition Notice will include details of the estimated length of the call and its anticipated cost, and any other guidance to which The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd must adhere in compliance with ICSTIS rules. Where entry to a Competition is by premium rate telephone call, entry may also be made by post by writing to: [Name of Competition] Competition, The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd, Outlet Park, Banbridge BT32 4GJ to be received by the closing date as stated in the Competition Notice.
17. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
18. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
19. Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 1 months of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. Tie-breakers will be judged by The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
20. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner – this is given at one month unless otherwise stated. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd website or you can write to Competition Prize Winners, The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd, Outlet Park, Banbridge BT32 4GJ naming the specific competition including a self-addressed stamped envelope for a list of winners.
21. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
22. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
23. Prizes are awarded at The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
24. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
25. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
25a. MOTHER’S DAY FACEBOOK COMPETITION – Win a 3 course lunch for four people at Linen Hill to include a bottle of wine or one drink of choice per person. Lunch must be booked in advance on (028) 4062 6957. No cash alternative.
Intellectual Property Rights
26. In consideration of The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
27. Furthermore, any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
28. Entry is only valid from and between those dates specified on the Facebook competition.
29. Competition entries are to be collected and submitted through FACEBOOK only.
30. Entrants must LIKE the competition post to enter.
31. The winner will be selected at random.
32. The winner will be announced on The Boulevard Banbridge’s Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/outletbanbridge and the winner, where possible, will be contacted via Facebook.
33. The winner must respond via Facebook timeline, within 24hrs to accept the prize. If the prize is not claimed within the time limit a re-draw will take place and another winner will be selected at random from all the eligible entries.
34. The prize must be collected in person from The Boulevard. No alternative prize will be offered. 35. Entrants permit The Boulevard, and their advertising and promotional agencies, the right to use and publish their proper name, online and in print, or any other media for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
36. Entrants must be 18 years old or over
37. Members of The Boulevard staff, their families and retailers are not permitted to enter the competition.
38. Our Facebook competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
39. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
40. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
41. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
42. By entering our competition you are agreeing for The Boulevard to use your details for further marketing communications.
43. The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by law.
How to contact us
44. You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to The Boulevard/ Realm Ltd, Outlet Park, Banbridge, BT32 4GJ.